An innovative training adapted to the situations that a security agent is likely to encounter. Improve the personal safety of the agent while giving it indispensable to knowledge. The scenario, through the drill-making, allows the agent to anticipate problems and adapt its responses to changing situations.
Here are details of material covered for Private Security Training
- General knowledge of weapons.
- General knowledge of ammunition.
- Communication as a first weapon.
- How to make a raised doubts with tactical light.
- The drill making, situational “force against force.”
- The weapons of the street.
- Know them to better detect and protect themselves.
- Getting individual situation, pairs, team or group in a specialized complex.
- A marker team play the other party for setting realistic situation following the theme.